- Phone Consultation: A complimentary phone consultation will be scheduled, in which we will discuss details about your home and your specific needs.
- Initial Interview: An in-home consultation will be scheduled. We will conduct a thorough interview, a walkthrough of the home capturing before pictures, and address the clothing category.
- Konmari Plan: Upon completion of the initial interview, we will develop a plan for your continuation of the process. This plan will include the number of sessions, package options, payment options, and scheduling.
- Sessions will consist of in-home coaching and support with decluttering and organizing your space.
- We will address each of the 5 categories of the Konmari Method in order: Clothing, Books, Papers, Komono, and Sentimental.
- Each session is approximately 3-4 hours.
- During each session, we will complete the joy check in the given category and find a home for the things you love.
- On average, a full KonMari journey is between 7-10 sessions. Depending on the size of the home, sessions will vary.