Spark Joy® Program
"The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment." ~ Marie Kondo
“The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment.”
~ Marie Kondo
Are you ready to Spark Joy® in your home, office, and life?
Join me for an inspiring, educational, and entertaining program that will teach you the guiding principles needed to tidy once and for all. We will dive into the heart of the KonMari Method® and learn what it means to truly live a life that Sparks Joy®!
I look forward to seeing you soon!
What libraries are saying
An entire program of joy
Two Ways to Spark Joy® For Your Patrons
48 Hours of Joy – A custom webpage designed for your library that includes: (1) hour recorded program, checklist download, sweepstakes entree form, multiple folding videos, and answers to frequently asked questions. Available for (48) hours allowing your Patrons to enjoy at their convenience.
1.5 Hours of Live – The magic of an online presentation which includes (1) hour presentation, spinning of sweepstakes wheel, and (30) min Q&A with Patrons.
Sparking Joy® Beyond The Program
- Excellent communication – All communication is prompt and clear from scheduling to providing marketing materials and invoicing.
- Easy – From the time patrons log in until they log off, the Spark Joy CLT production team will handle the broadcast.
- Netflix on Zoom – Produced in a studio with professional lighting, sound, hardware, & software it feels like Netflix on Zoom. Your Patrons will be entertained & engaged the entire time during this professional broadcast.
- Free Giveaway – Patrons can enter to win a Virtual Jumpstart Journey. The winner will be emailed once the program is complete.
- Tidying Checklist – A downloadable tidying checklist to support Patrons in starting their tidying journey.
- Marketing Material – A customized flyer is provided that’s designed for print and email.
Join 400+ Libraries in Sparking Joy®
Partner Up & Save
I’m aware of limited budgets, so several libraries partnered with other libraries in their area to split the cost and have the program together.
If you are interested in partnering please fill out the form below and I will share which libraries in your state are interested in partnering.